Sunday, April 18, 2004
sick and tired of being sick and tired
 
I'm tired, I'm cranky and I'm fairly sure my brain is cooking in my skull. Just when I thought I was feeling better, I have in fact gotten worse. I feel like complete and utter crap. *pout* Make this fever go away!!

I had a great time with my little cousins visiting, and they were total angels. Really great kids.
And I went to a toy show today with my friends and did my best to not buy a 18" Hellboy toy. Man oh man, did I want it. Haven't wanted something like this since that damn necklace I saw on eBay. Once again, I showed great restraint and reminded myself I don't have money to burn. *sigh*

I just finished puppy sitting for my neighbour, Princess Blondie. This puppy (Carmella) is masterful at trying my patience. It serves as a perfect reminder as to why I don't want a puppy or baby of my own. Mercifully, she's back in her own home now. AND! Princess Blondie and Bruno were sweet enough to bring me flowers when they came home, to help make me feel better!! Can you believe it?? *grin*

Ok anyway, I really don't feel well, so I'm gonna try and sleep.