Tuesday, April 13, 2004
seeing red
 
I am full of an old rage that has been rekindled and stoked. Something I buried just came up and tapped me on the shoulder, and I am NOT happy about it. Tell me, why is it that I can never say no to someone? Why is it someone else is sent in to do the dirty work to ensure I can't say no to THAT person since my problem isn't with them?
I just love it when people only call when they want something. Makes me feel all KINDS of good.

Fuck. Now I'm so angry I have lost my focus on the work I was doing (yes I was *actually* doing work at work!). GRRRRRRRRR!!!! I feel so friggin' used. USED!! Ucch. Thanks for pretending like you care long enough to ask a favour of me!

Bitter. I am very bitter at this moment. And on top of that my throat feels like I had been gargling razor blades in my sleep last night. I'm getting sick and now I'm full of grumpiness too. Bah. I'm going to need to find a way to let this go. ALL of it.

And on happier note (heh).... I wanna wish my neighbour across the hall..BRUNO...a very Happy Birthday today!!!! I LOVE YOU, BRUNO!!! No matter how mean you are to me. :-P

And now..I'm gonna go home. I'm sick, I'm grumpy, and my boss doesn't want me spreading my cooties around the office (told me to stay home tomorrow too! woo hoo!). I'm gonna go curl up with some movies and take something to break this fever. ciao!