Tuesday, April 06, 2004
I never wear white, so take note of this...
 
Well I'm glad to hear that Passover has started without too many problems (ie: a suicide bomber in Israel, unlike a previous Passover). I still find it sad, however, that anyone in Israel who is a licensed gun holder has been asked to carry their arms with them over the holidays. Security is in the hands of ALL Israel's citizens, not just the army and police; such a different world than here in Canada..............

Meanwhile, here in Canada there has been more anti-semitic activity, this time in Montreal not Toronto (no big surprise really, anti-semitism has long been a problem there). In this incident a library of a Jewish school was set on fire; luckily the school was empty because of the holidays (duh for the bad guys).

Other than all that, the week is going well for me. I am going to a friend's house tonight for her seder (Passover dinner; outside of Israel there is a seder on the first and second night). I look forward to gathering with her family and seeing her and her baby; I haven't seen her for quite some time so I was honoured to be invited. What a wonderful way to celebrate a holiday that symbolizes freedom!

How is everyone else's week going? K-Dogg was getting his ass kicked by work, si was enjoying a little recognition at school and Rat was ranting about the incompetence of his co-workers. And it's only Tuesday! Hang in there, gang...