Wednesday, February 11, 2004
shake, rattle and roll
 
Israel had an earthquake this morning that registered at about 5 on the Richter scale. No real harm was done, though it shook up an already perpetually nervous nation. Rightfully so, given the recent quake in Iran. I figured an earthquake would be coming to Israel soon enough, since there were so many tremors going on in the region; I'm just glad there was no real damage. Whew.

As for me, it would seem my brain is attempting to split my head in half. I have had a migraine for two days now and it is showing no signs of relenting. I didn't go to Hebrew class last night (*crycry*) and though I am at work now, I don't expect to last the day. I was in bed by 9:30pm last night and woke up 9 hours later with it STILL hanging in there. This is most definitely challenging my recent good mood.

For now, I will leave you with this survey: when it comes to toilet paper, do you prefer the paper to go over or under the roll? Seems trivial, I know, but I go crazy if it's under, and I keep changing it around in the bathroom here at work coz whoever puts the new roll in puts it under. Really now, how much of the toilet paper do you want touching the wall before it touches your special parts, hm?? You think I'm the only one who has had this debate? Think again. And this guy even invented a gizmo to deal with the conflict.