Monday, February 09, 2004
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I just got a call from the owner of that diving shop!!! (I wasn't expecting a call for at least a week!!)
We had a great conversation on the phone, and really hit it off. I'm going to stop by after work to see him (sounds like it'll be an informal interview type of thing).
EEEEEEK!! I'm so excited!!! This totally made my day; I have been grumpy thanks to a heated debate with a stupid woman I had bought something from on eBay. Forget her, I got something bigger and better to spend my energy on!

Hurray. A big thank you to all of you who sent some mojo my way. Your vibes were great.
All except Dogg who never seems to have anything nice to say to me anymore. *pout* :-P
heh.

I'll post later tonight after I get back from the interview.