Wednesday, November 12, 2003
rise and shine
 
I can't tell you how often blogging makes me late for things...things like WORK.
I woke up at 6:30am this morning, without the assistance of an alarm or any of that. So I thought, PERFECT, I'll get an early start to the day coz I gotta drive alllll the way to Windsor again, and alllll the way back. I'm not looking forward to it since it totals about 7 friggin' hours of driving. But I thought, good, I'm up early, I'll get an early jump on it, and I can be in Windsor by 11am if I get movin' right now.
But first let me just eat some breakfast and check my e-mail..................dum dee dum dee dum....and really, I should post my dream on my dream blog, Technicolour Dreams, before I forget the dream, right? Right.

And now it's 7:20am. See what reading the news and blogging can do to a day? Crud.
Anyone wanna go to Windsor with me? Maybe drive a little? I am NOT looking forward to it, especially since all this warm weather lately is supposed to cause some big thunderstorms this afternoon. That'll be a treat to drive in.
Bah humbug.

Whine whine whine.

Anyway, be good while I'm away...I'll be back....um...well NEVER, it seems.
lol. I'm sure when I get home late tonight I'll come on and regale you with all kinds of tales of adventure.
I'm good like that. :-)