Wednesday, February 16, 2005
good girls do
 
To the person who found my website by typing "do jewish girls masturbate?" ... the answer is yes, though many will lie if directly asked. In fact I'll bet Catholic girls masturbate too. And Protestants. And Muslims, though they would never in a million years admit to it for fear of repercussions. Let's face it... everyone does it, just not everyone will admit it. but thanks for asking!

Oh and would any of the 20 or so visitors a day who find my blog through an image search on Google that lead them to this picture and then to my blog please tell me why there has suddenly been a huge surge in demand for this picture and perhaps even explain how it lead to me? Thanks, coz I am not sure why in the last week or so that picture has suddenly become so damn popular.