Tuesday, May 11, 2004
up before the birds
 
*yAWn* I'll tell ya.....being up at 5am is NOT all it's cracked up to be. But since I love my grandma, I am happy to rise at this unGodly hour so that I may take her to the hospital for surgery at 7am. She is having her second cataract surgery today which will complete the job and allow her to see clearly from both eyes now. She's very excited (though very nervous as the time draws closer, naturally). So that's what I'll be up to today. I'm hoping to come home and catch a nap and maybe get some homework done before class tonight.

Last night I watched Survivor with Princess Blondie and her boyfriend Bruno (do I really need to remind you for the hundredth time that they are my neighbours across the hall? lol). Blondie and I were super pumped to watch it as we had both been militant about not reading, watching or listening to any news. We had successfully not heard anything about who won when we sat down to watch it, which made it great. We did a lot of yelling at the television, and had a great time. And I'm happy to hear we get one last hurrah this Thursday with a bonus episode. Yay!!

Anyway, I should grab some breakfast and get ready. Before I go, a few other blog items to note: go check out Bruno Bornsztein's post about an impending smoking ban. It's both hilarious and insightful, and I could not agree with him more. And over on si's page she has decided to remove her stats counter (*gasp!*) and her comments (*double gasp!*) which personally is breaking my heart more than she knows. Not being able to comment it SUCKING ASS, si!!!!!!!! Just so you know how I feel. And for one of the most well put together blogs I have ever seen check out Tales of the Aquarium; the fish theme runs through *every* aspect of this blog right down to the tagboard background. Beautifully made blog with a witty writer to boot. For something different go check it out.

I think that about does it for me....have a good day, folks!