Thursday, January 22, 2004
back in the saddle again
 
Thanks to pop-up windows crashing my browser I just lost the post I was writing. Bitter? Oh you bet. But I'm going to ever-so-calmly retype my post now.

Anyway. Firstly, I'd like to thank those who commented on my last post and shared their views; I really appreciated it. Often when I post something serious, like about Israel or anti-semitism, folks shy away from saying anything, or are just stumped as to what to say. Thanks for chipping in your two cents worth.

Yesterday I was absent from posting because I was feeling very unwell. I was finally prompted to go the doctor because I have had extreme difficulties breathing since Sunday (made worse if I go outside in the cold, which is why I have stayed in). My doctor gave me a new purple puffer/inhaler for my asthma (which normally doesn't give me much grief, I have a mild case of asthma), and I was sent to another medical building up the street for x-rays; my doctor wanted to make sure my lungs are staying clear (or maybe she wants me to turn into the Hulk by exposing me to more radiation. that was my fourth set of x-rays in a week!). By the time I got home I was exhausted....that was a lot of running around for me when I can't catch a deep breathe anymore. So I had a nap when I came home and woke up with a migraine (bonus!). Princess Blondie made my day by inviting me across the hall to her apartment for dinner. It was really nice to be able to sit with her and her boyfriend Bruno and have good food and good conversation. Gets a little lonely being stuck at home for nearly two weeks, ya know? Thanks guys, you saved me from another night of pizza!!

I find that I'm running out of things to write about lately....I mean, if you never leave your home, what can you possibly talk about?? lol Things have been quiet in the news (I refuse to talk about American politics) and quiet in my life. I don't want to bore you guys with tiring rants about the cleaning properties of vinegar or more talk of daytime television. If I can think of anything exciting to say I'll post again later. lol

Meanwhile, can somebody help me out with a little Blogger problem? My regular readers will recall that I have recently had issues with tagboards. First I had one with the now defunct Blogspeak, and then the pop-up ridden TagWhore, and now the passable Whois-Online. The problem is, when you go into my archives, it actually archived the various tagboards instead of using the code for the one I use now! How is that possible when it's supposed to use whatever code is in the template?? grrr!! So in some archives there's a big "page will not load" error message on the sidebar because Blogspeak is now non-existent, and in other archives that friggin' TagWhore is still there and causing pop-ups!! Help!!