Thursday, January 15, 2004
cabin fever
 
I'm starting to get out and out loopy now. I got up this morning and noticed that I had not, in fact, put the ice cream and milk back in the fridge last night after making a milkshake that I felt I absolutely needed or I might die. So I had a carton of melted ice cream and pitcher of warm milk to greet me in the kitchen this morning. *grumblegrumble* How I didn't notice them sitting out on the counter is a mystery to me...I mean I went *back* into the kitchen later to leave my glass in the sink. *shrug*
I'm losing it, I tells ya!!

I'd also like to thank my asshole landlord for once again deciding it was of dire importance that the walkway outside my window be shovelled at 12:30am, while I am dead asleep. Do we all remember when he did this before? What a jerk...I even had words with him over it before, but clearly this didn't leave much of an impression on him. I dare him to come around today....my cabin fever angst will be unleashed upon him. Friggin' dillweed.

So I think my friends are getting tired of me calling them and harrassing them at work. I'm bored, what can I say? I don't think I can properly explain just how wound up I really am. People keep telling me I should be happy that I don't have to go outside because the temperatures are frigid, but they don't quite get how cooped up I'm feeling. I don't care if it's -33C (-27.4F), I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE!!! *pout*

At least some good news has come my way. Seems Haloscan will restore my old comments that I had with Blogspeak, so I won't lose them all. Hurray! I don't know how thrilled I am with the tagboard though, so if someone knows of a better (free) one, let me know.