Wednesday, December 24, 2003
ma solituda
 
It's nearly 5am and I am wide awake. I had an incredibly rough night; as wonderful as my mother's dinner was, I came home and promptly threw it all up (being sick is such a barrel of fun, ain't it??). Drat. So I called to tell her that her dinner was a lot better going down than coming up. LOL! I'm a great daughter, not everyone shares such details.

The Chanukah fairies across the hall have been busy again, and I woke up to find Matzo Ball and Soup Mix wrapped up and on my doorstep this morning. Seems fitting considering what my stomach had been doing all night. LOL. However did they know?? Coz Princess Blondie and Bruno *rock*, that's how. :-D The mold was broken after these two were made, I'm tells ya. :-*

Anyway, today I am taking my grandma to the doctor's office; I have to pick her up at 7:15am. I get the feeling it's going to be a very long day. LOL. Up at 5am means I'll be ready for a nap by Noon. But hey! It's Christmas Eve! I like the feeling that will be in the air when I am out and about in my travels today; no not the feeling of stress and shopping anger. The age ole "holiday spirit". For example, the other day when I was driving to work I saw someone in the car next to me wearing a Santa hat. While driving! It was hilarious! :-)

So I if anyone is still bothering to read blogs at this busy time, I wish you all a Merry Chistmas Eve, and a Happy Chanukah!