Friday, November 14, 2003
Mighty Mouse
 
Hellya. I'm in a good mood. Not sure why...just feeling that good feelin', ya know? Makes me wanna write corny e-mails to my friends and tell them I love them and stuff. However, I've learned from doing that in the past, that it actually freaks them out coz then they think something is really wrong and/or you're dying or something. lol. I think when I'm done this post I'm gonna do it anyway.

I'm conjugating verbs. What fun. LOL. Ohev. Ohevet. Ohevim. Ohevot. (?? AM I even right? I have no idea.)
Learning a new language at this point closely resembles teaching an old dog news tricks. *sigh*
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

My brother stopped by my home today, which was nice. We had tea and Halloween candy and talked. :-)

Third Watch is on tonight. Happy day. And then I am having coffee with a friend. Happy Day.
Happy.