Saturday, November 15, 2003
heart of glass
 
All good things must come to an end, and this includes that succulently good mood from last night. I am in a mood most foul right now, that I would say might even border in some kind of strange seething anger, though I can't be clear what the anger would be about. I just woke up a short while ago and it totally feels like I just got up on the way wrong side of the bed. Some shit went down in my life last night that has me uncertain about future dealings with some people, and I think it's making me just a wee bit moody.
Hmph.

Anyway, I am not interested in stewing it....I have made a conscious effort in last few months to change a few of my habits and behaviours, and that's one of 'em. What's the point of stewing, it's not going to change anything. So I'm gonna eat some breakfast, have a shower, tidy my apartment, and decide what to do tonight. Might be a good idea if I went out and did something social.

It's funny, I've noticed my desire to be social has started to taper off with the colder weather settling in. It's totally not an anti-social thing, I just notice that I tend to almost start hibernating. I like to stay in my little warm cocoon of a home and curl up with a book or new tv show. Then come spring I get all antsy to get out of the house and I pop out of my cocoon like a little social butterfly, and away I go. lol.

And, I might add, WHERE did my snow go?? We had snow yesterday and now it's gone. *pout*
Such a tease.