Monday, October 20, 2003
gathering with friends
 
In an hour or so a friend of mine will be coming here from out of town to stay with me. We have been friends for over 20 years, and that friendship has never waivered, even through great time and distance. And when she gets here we are going to drive to another town to meet up with another friend of 20 years (we all went to elementary school together) and have dinner. That second friend I haven't seen in easily 4 years or more.
I'm pretty damn excited. I know I keep harping on this crap lately, but I have come to value true friendship, now more than ever. I think we can all agree that it just takes a rough patch in your life to find out who your friends really are. And recently I have, and I am grateful. :-)

And to the goof who is surfing here from Israel using a proxy site...I know who ya are, so why don't you just come out and say hi already?