Friday, October 17, 2003
good mood, mad mood, good mood, mad mood
 
Overall, I am in fine spirits this morning. I have eaten, showered and I am feeling spunky. I am about to head to the office and then back home to DO WORK; no more of this dickin' around I've been doing for the last few days.
My good mood this morning has been endangered by this chatter still going on about the Malaysian Prime Minister telling the Muslim world that Jews are the enemy and must be stopped from taking over the world (see my previous post). Meryl has continued to uncover more of the truth and it's making my blood boil. It's actually worse than we all first thought, since some of the quotes were incomplete, and tamed down. I can't get into it more, for I will be burning about it all day. Go see Meryl's post if you are interested, she includes a link to the full speech.

Meanwhile, it's a beautiful sunny day, and I don't intend on wasting it on a bad mood.