Sunday, February 19, 2006
blaaahhhhhh
 
Sorry I haven't written, but after a death defying flight home (yes, I sincerely believed we were going to die, thanks to that storm rolling across the north-eastern seaboard) I was rewarded with a sinus infection that has ensured I haven't seen sleep in two days. I am tired and extremely irritable. I'll write a much better post when my mood and/or health has improved.

Oh, and it would seem that two people I know (in "real life") are reading this blog without telling me. Could you please just step up and say hi or email me and let me know. You know who you are and we both know you have been doing it for a while. Yes, I have ways of tracking this sort of thing and I know you use Sympatico, for instance. So please drop me a line so I know you're here. Thanks.