Friday, February 10, 2006
what is the colour of happy?
 
I have been in a fabulous mood all day today. Life is good for me these days and it looks and feels like I am finally getting the pieces of life to fall nicely into place.

I made it home after a long drive back from the States, with a pitstop along the way for work. Four hours of driving and I went straight to my friend's house to watch Survivor.

Today I got to pick up a nice 3-in-1 printer/fax/scanner on my new company's dime to finally print off the reports they have been hassling me for. I didn't exactly go on the cheap side when choosing, but I didn't pick the most expensive either. }:-) I'm a happy kid with a new toy. Yeeha!

Also, I got a chance to break away from a day of paperwork and conference calls to go look at the apartment I had been hoping for. I didn't like the 1 bedroom apartment, as it was only on the second floor and didn't offer much in the way of privacy. I have been living in a ground floor apartment for almost 5 years and I am hoping to be in a situation where I can actually open up my blinds and not worry about who's looking in or walking by.

Luckily there is a 2 bedroom apartment opening up at the same time for a price difference of less than $200. Sweet!!! I took a look at the apartment and I am in love; it's huge and has a nice balcony I can set a barbeque up on in the summer. It has two bedrooms which means I can make one my office since I will be working from home now. And it has a walk-in closet and a separate huge closet for storage. Oh, and it's on the 8th floor, facing south. This place is awesome and it is mine as of April 1st. I am on cloud NINE. I was a grinning babbling fool by the time I left the offices of the apartment building.

So all in all this has been an awesome damn week. Work is good, life is good and the future looks great. I hope y'all have a great weekend. Shabat Shalom!