1) I don't know why but part of me really wants to believe Michael Jackson is innocent.
2) Wanna see something kinda weird? Check this
3) Tonight I am going to join my friends and eat sushi and see the movie Sin City
(check out the trailer
!). It's based on a comic book
so we geeks are really quite excited. That and I love sushi, so it's shaping up to be an awesome night.
4) I hate to sound like an insensitive Jew here, but come on people.... let the Pope go
! He's old and he's tired. He just wants to rest. His job here is done. We get it, homosexuals and condoms are bad
. Peace, good.
5) I was mortified when I heard about the earthquake in the Indonesia area
the other day. Haven't these poor people had enough?? My thoughts are with those who are suffering..
6) I have downgraded my status about this trip to Israel
from 'total meltdown' to 'mild nervous breakdown'. I still have to go to my doctor to get a medical form filled out so that I can finish my paperwork for Livnot
and begin the process of applying for financial assistance. I have been told it will take 45 days to hear back once I have put in my application. By the time the paperwork is in we're looking at TWO MONTHS before I will have a real idea of whether or not this is feasible. This is not helping me feel optimistic about this.
7) I saw Princess Blondie
last night. We watched Survivor
, played with makeup (we're trying to decide how to do her makeup for her wedding in June), and had dinner. I brought her a baby naming book so we could ponder what to call her baby when it's born (sometime in Dec).
8) Due to scheduling confusing with my vcr I missed watching Lost
this week on tv. I am a bitter woman, because not only am I a consumer whore I am a tv addict. I'm hoping that Joan of Arcadia
tonight and Battlestar Galactica
tomorrow night will help me get over missing Lost.
9) I got a skirt
in the mail today that I bought on eBay
. Hell MUST be freezing over because if you know me at all you will know I am SO not a skirt/dress kinda girl. At all
. I don't know what's come over me, but I plan only to wear it among people I don't actually know in order to avoid annoying (though well meaning) comments. Another skirt
is in the mail. What has become of me???
10) I literally squealed with delight and clapped my hands when I opened up my Gmail
account this morning and saw that they have *finally* added
the option of enriched text writing. Now I can change my font and colours and add links to websites. AND they are increasing the storage of accounts from 1GB to 2GB!!
How sweet is THAT?? I am a happy girl and I even wrote them to tell them how happy I was. If you don't have a Gmail account by now (which I can't imagine, but I suppose anything is possible) then let me know and I'll shoot one your way.
11) I simply cannot stop playing games on my computer. Thief 3
and Star Wars: Battlefront
are my life now. Pretty sad, I know.
12) Do you like M&M's
? Do you like Star Wars
? then check this out
.. it's pretty cute.