Friday, March 18, 2005
I be Thievin'
 
Well, you can pretty much say goodbye to me blogging with any kind of regularity for the next little while coz I got me a new sweet-assed computer! (check out my funky looking tower over on my photoblog) Yes, this puppy runs at twice the speed as my last one and has a video card that makes it so that I can finally play the game I have been waiting to play for years, Thief 3. I spent countless hours yesterday playing Doom 3, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Republic Commando, and of course Thief 3. I have a stack of games calling my name which makes it a sure bet I won't be too social over the coming weeks/months. I'll do my best to keep blogging (hey, I often do it while at work anyway.... shh!) but if I become more and more absent you can blame Mulder. He did this to me. HE got me hooked. He's my pusha.

As Rat says.... avagoodweekend! (go on... imagine it with an Australian accent. it's awesome!)
Shabat Shalom, everyone.