Monday, March 28, 2005
To Build and To Be Built
 
Well, I just did it. I put down my deposit (and therefore my acceptance) to secure my slot in the 5 month program for Livnot U'Lehibanot. I am happy I finally stopped dragging my feet but also nervous about taking that next step. Last week I had written to the woman running the program to try and get an idea about what the maximum amount is that they give out in terms of financial assistance, but got no answer. I'm just trying to determine how much more I'll need to get beyond what they may offer. I am likely going to need to knock on several doors in order to get enough funding to actually do this. If I don't get enough money I don't go, plain and simple. A five month trip to Israel is a dream come true for me... I just hope I can make this happen. Let the begging begin!

And........ I start Hebrew classes again this week! Yay!!