Friday, November 26, 2004
the tide is high
 
I took this picture of the last lonely rose of the season, outside my apartment this morning (there's a larger and better version of the pic here). And yes that is a dusting of snow you see on the ground there, but no it didn't last. It has already melted away. *sigh*

I am in a super good mood today. Could have something to do with the fact that I was in bed by 9:25pm last night and therefore got 9.5 hours of sleep! Holy wow, I was apparently tired. I must be getting old.
Or my good mood could be because SAM has posted after his surgery (and commented on here), so I know all is well. Having recently had surgery myself, I know how rough these experiences can be. I am happy you're on the road to recovery, sweetie.
Or maybe I'm in a good mood because it's a beautiful sunny day here in Toronto (unlike the rain storms of the last few days) and tonight I am going to head out to dinner with 20 of my closest friends. I am so excited. I love my friends to bits, and we're so close for such a large group. *grin*

Also, I have decided to put some focus back into my dream blog, Technicolour Dreams. Too much sleep has actually worked against me in the last few months and I have been remembering less; my dream blog got much more action when I was an insomniac! But I know if I put some focus and routine into it I can begin to recall more; I used to be very good at that so I know with practice I can be again. It helps that I have very vivid dreams. Anyway, if you want to read about a crazy dream I had in which I dreamt I was David Arquette trying foil the evil Nazis, go check out the dream blog. It's pretty funny stuff.

And that about does it for me, I think. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend, especially my American readers who have been stuffing their faces with turkey since yesterday, celebrating Thanksgiving (and damn you for ruining my tv night because of the holiday!! talk about an ill-timed holiday!) :-P

Shabat Shalom!