Thursday, November 18, 2004
I was SO wrong..
 
Yeah, I thought I had gathered them all up, but as it turns out my marbles are still rolling all over the place. My mind is a messy place right now, and so I think it's best I don't post much until this passes/is dealt with.
I appreciate everyone's support, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just a bit confused right now and seem to be going through something that I can't quite put my finger on. I'll post again when I'm feeling like my brain hasn't been scrambled like an egg.
Oh, and I didn't win the lottery last night. Too bad, I dare say it might have improved my mood immensely.

Meantime, want to read something funny? Go to Bruno Bornsztein's blog. He's *hilarious*. Or try Amy's Robot. Another really funny blog. Oh and Rebecky! Also brilliant, well worth reading. Go on, you know you want to try them.