Wednesday, November 10, 2004
my life through a lens (part two)
 
No time for a "real" post, it's my dad's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

I put up some more reader requested pictures on my photoblog. If you didn't specifically request a pic you can just click on that link and go right to my photoblog and see all the pics.

  • Dave: my favourite spot to sit in my house, here and here.

  • SAM: my fridge and it's contents, here, here, here and here. My favourite shoes here. And pictures taken "(from your car) of cool sites you see but don't really notice anymore on your way to work or home" can be found here, here, here, here and here.

  • Tzaddi: your candy pic will come this weekend.

And that's it? No more suggestions??? Ya bunch of wimps!! I know I have a ton more readers than that, so why is no one speaking up?? like si, for instance! Where the hell are YOU hiding, missy??
Come on folks, you can do better than this.