Wednesday, November 03, 2004
one, two, three ballots! ah ah AH!
 
Would you believe I actually got a horrible night's sleep because of this damn election??? I had no idea it was weighing so heavily on my mind, but there I was tossing and turning all night long! Finally I got up half an hour before my alarm to check the news..... with no real conclusive result. Sure sure, Bush probably won, but can I ask what the hell is so wrong with the American voting system that you guys can't ever get the counts done right?? Here in Canada we do it the old fashioned way....a piece of paper, a pencil, a booth and a cardboard ballot box. Seems simple and old fashioned, but hell if it doesn't work!

*sigh* I can't even comment on all this.. I'm just too depressed by American politics and the messed up system it has for voting. It could be 11 days before votes tallies are finalized, and even then, who knows if it's accurate? May I remind you all that Bush wasn't actually elected the last time?
Strap in for another 4 years, kids..... it's gonna be a long 4 years.