Tuesday, October 26, 2004
we girls are a fickle bunch
 
So I bought a new mouse. It's a sexy blue Logitech MX 510. It also came in red but, duh, of course I got blue. I stood in the store a very long time reading everything and playing with all the demo models on the shelf, feeling the grip and pretending to surf the net. That was the one I finally settled on, and as always I am loyal to Logitech wherever possible. Screw you, Microsoft! And I must confess....I think I'm loving this mouse already. I opted out of another cordless, though this new one with a cord is bugging me a bit. But the rest of it is very nice... I am happy with all the buttons (I'm all about the thumb buttons! that's why I loved the last one) and I will even admit...the optical aspect is nice. They have come a long way from when they first came out. And it was only $60, which was pretty reasonable, considering how much I was willing to spend. Whew.

I even told myself I could go ahead and buy a game to play but I couldn't find one that (a) my 3 year old computer can run, and (b) one that I wanted to play. I'm in a grumpy mood today and I couldn't even muster the energy to perform some retail therapy to get out of the mood. Now THAT'S a bad mood!

I don't know what's gotten into me, but this mood is weird. I have had trouble getting back into blogging since it has been sporadic over the last few weeks. I used to have little trouble writing everyday, but now I seem to have difficulty some days. Heck, I'm not even READING other blogs as much as I used to! My passion for talking about Israel has quieted, though I don't think that will stay that way. I figure I'm just burned out from all the debates about it. And I'm not feeling like going to my Hebrew class anymore. I figure the reason for that is because I am so far behind (I only made it to the first class before I had my surgery, and there have been 3-4 classes since) in my work that now it's just feels overwhelming. It feels like I'll never catch up, and the stress of that is taking the fun out of it. Now I just can't seem to get motivated to sit down and do some homework. Where has all my motivation gone??
Maybe they removed it in that surgery. ha!

I dunno. I hate to whine because I really have no right. Life is good, and I have nothing to really complain about. My incisions from the surgery are healing, although they are very sore the last few days. I think my frustration over the slow healing process is starting to take a toll on my mood. I just want to be better already. And I'm getting yet ANOTHER friggin' cold. I just had one!! When I was in the hospital for my surgery!! I can't believe I'm getting a second cold in a month. Argh!!

Ok, I see that I am whining again. Bitch bitch bitch.
It's out of my system now. I'm gonna eat some dinner, take some cold meds, and watch Oprah. :-)
Meantime, go visit Celti's blog if you haven't before. She's a funny monkey.