Wednesday, October 06, 2004
when days start to blur together........
 
Well I must say...the outpouring of kind words has been most generous. Thank everyone, you all made me feel better as I read your comments and felt your good wishes. :-) A special thanks to Harry, Rat, and Oren who e-mailed me personal wishes, it was very sweet. And thanks to Dave for going out of his way to put in a prayer for me (and to you, si) and to my good friend Melra for calling me everyday to keep tabs on me. Even my Hebrew teacher called to see why I hadn't been in class! How can I not feel better when surrounded by folks like these?? :-) And I am extra excited about the people who have come out of lurking to wish me well; didn't know it took me getting sick for you to finally say hi, but it almost makes it worth it! :-D

I am getting better, slowly slowly. My parents stop by everyday with anything I need, including a huge stack of movies to keep me entertained. My brother even made a surprise visit yesterday which is nice, I don't get to see him as much as I'd like.
Upon hearing what's going on with me my old neighbour and bestest friend Princess Blondie came by to visit me today. She came in with her arms full of groceries (and flowers!) and a list in her hand. "Now then.." she began "..did the doctor tell you what you should and shouldn't be eating in order to get better?" I kinda muttered 'no', so she read from her list, outlining what would be good and bad for me and went over the groceries she brought for me. Can you believe this girl?? Such an total sweetheart, everybody should have a friend like her. And good timing too coz I noticed this morning that I'm starting to lose weight, and I don't have that much to lose to begin with.

Other than that I guess there's not that much to say since I haven't left my house much over the last week and a half. And I'm not on my computer much either, so I haven't been able to keep up with everyone else's blogs. For shame! I am, however, far more acquainted with daytime television than I care to be. Such a sea of crappy talk shows and soaps, I think my brain may rot. I think I may have to switch to reading or stick with the movies.

I hope everyone else is well and that you're having a good week. And thanks again for your warm wishes.