Sunday, April 04, 2004
bootsauce
 
Once again I opted not to post for a couple of days because I just didn't really have anything intelligent to say. I've been keeping busy catching up with friends and taking care of obligations.

Friday I hung out with my neighbours across the hall, Princess Blondie and Bruno. We watched Survivor (I taped it the night before for us) and then watched the movie Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star. We snacked on crackers and finger food and played with her new puppy all night, it was fun. :-)

Yesterday I went with my mom to take my cat Abbey to the vet for a check-up. She's an older cat (15 years!) and had some suspicious lumps we wanted the vet to look at. Anyway, all was well and they took some blood just to be sure. I'm glad we went I was getting a bit worried. We've had this cat for a long time and I love her to bits.

Last night I got together with 4 other friends and we went to see a movie together. I really liked Hellboy, but I knew I would. I am familiar with the comic and like the character, and they did an excellent job with the movie. After that my friends and I sat down in a coffeeshop and talked for a few hours. *sigh* I love the simple things in life; good movies, good friends, good times. :-)

And it's been snowing! Not a lot or anything, but a slight dusting of it last night, and even a bit now. Odd considering we have had a week straight of rain; we pretty much figured we were done with snow (we fall for this every year, we seem to forget). I don't mind, as usual.

I was just over at Princess Blondie's apartment to inspect the water damage she has going on from the apartment above her. That's just what we need...more fights with the landlord! The damage is pretty extensive, and he's gonna freak out. I am secretly enjoying the idea of him freaking out...serves him right for all the grief he's been giving me over my dumb leaking tap. Guess he'll find out about Blondie's new puppy too....something else that's going to freak him out. Oh well, they are moving out in July, he can just deal with it. And God help me, I hope I can move out one day soon.....

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and to those who will be celebrating Pesach (Passover) this week...Chag Sameach!