Friday, March 26, 2004
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I haven't had a day off in nearly two weeks and I'm ready to collapse. After work tonight I intend to come home, have a nice hot bath, curl up with a movie and just RELAX (and try my best not to fall asleep). The last two days I have worked both jobs and by the time I got home at night I was practically crawling to bed. And my (main) job has had me out of the office and away from any computers, so I haven't had a chance to update. In fact, when I sat down at my keyboard this morning it actually felt weird and foreign to my fingertips. Have I been away from my computer that much that it doesn't feel familiar!?! gahhhh!!

Just a few quick things before I head to work......
More hate crimes in the Toronto area...only this time it was the Muslims being targeted!! After painting "Jesus Rules" on a mosque it was set on fire. Yeah, nice job idiots, I'm sure Jesus would be very proud of you.

And Turkey has had an earthquake killing at least 9 people. This is the third? fourth? earthquake in the middle east in the last 6 months? Yikes....things are really startin' to shake, rattle and roll over there. Makes me nervous...
My condolences to the families.

And now I'm really late for work.....so everyone have a good weekend, and be good!! And be sure to check out my photoblog if you haven't already (<-- shameless self promotion). And K-Dogg's photoblog (<-- lovingly promoting a friend).