Monday, March 01, 2004
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
 
Ok, I take back what I said about dreading the fact that I had to go to my second job after work today, coz weeeeeee! I had a GREAT shift! My boss has signed me up for my certification course this weekend! For FREE! woot woot, BOOGA BOOGA!!
I am one mighty happy camper right about now. Very very excited. Very.

So of course my brain wants to ruin this happy moment for me by thinking about things too much. You see, I'm already struggling to put in enough study time for my Hebrew class, and I'm just not getting as much homework done as I'd like to. And learning Hebrew is a top priority, so I can't afford to let that slip. It's important to me. However, between two jobs, it's getting mighty difficult to find the time. And NOW I got a lot of diving books I need to read this week before the course this weekend, so when am I going to do my homework for next week's Hebrew class? I usually spend lots of time on the weekend doing it, but with the diving course I will be in class from 8:30am - 6pm Saturday AND Sunday....there's definitely no time for homework then. And I'm working both jobs again on Wednesday! aarrgghhh!!

*sigh* Must not stress myself out. I will make the time for the Hebrew and I will make the time to read the diving textbook. I just won't be too social this week is all. haha...being social is overrated anyway! pfft.
Anyway, just wanted to share my happy news. And weeeeeeeeeee!