Monday, July 24, 2006
blurry eyed and ready to drop
 
First of all, let me say that I am righteously pissed off that I have become the recent target of comment spam. I hate that I may be forced to take steps to stop it, and I naively believed that my blog would fly under the radar coz of my tiny readership. Oh well. Anyone who has found a good system (ie: doesn't require readers to register in order to comment) please let me know.... I need to start investigating options.

Anyway, I am home safe and sound from Pennsylvania though the return was a difficult one as many things ran amok all at once. Missed flights and thunderstorms made travel difficult and I am just happy to be home, if but for a moment. Today I am driving to Montreal to take one of my co-workers home (part of that whole flights missed fiasco) to the tune of 5.5 hours on the road. I'll stay the night there, drive home, and then the next drive 4.5 hours north. My week will be spent working (and driving, driving and more driving), including the weekend so it's safe to say I'm starting to feel pretty burnt out just thinking about the next 2 weeks without a day off. Joy!

I am having nightmares about all that is going on in Israel and I am getting frustrated with how the public opinion is shifting against Israel, the longer this goes on. I don't even know what to say about it anymore, I truly don't. Like most I just want it to end, one way or another.....

Take care this week, my friends. I'll post when I can.....