Sunday, February 27, 2005
whispers from my mind
 
I've been feeling quiet since Friday.... just not much to say, I guess. I had a great night on Friday, out curling with my friends. I'll post pictures in the next day or two, right now I'm moving all my picture hosting to a new server so I don't have time to upload them right now.

Today I spoke to a friend of mine in Tel Aviv. He really wants me to do this trip to Israel, though he's worried that this Livnot group is going to try and brainwash me and make me all religious. I assured him I would be fine. But the more I talked to him about money the more I realized that it's a pretty slim chance I'll be able to round up $7,000 for this trip (and that's a conservative number, leaving little for personal spending). *sigh* So I am a little depressed about the whole thing today. I'll go ahead and apply for all the financing I can get my paws on, but I don't want to get my hopes up. :-/

Tonight I am getting together with a couple of friends for Oscar night. We're gonna go grab a whole bunch of junk food, order dinner in, veg in front of the tv, look at all the pretty people and cast our votes for who we think will win. Should be a nice night to take my mind off things. Hopefully tomorrow will be the start of a better week than last week......