Monday, January 17, 2005
weekend recap
 
Well well, I had me an action packed weekend! Friday I had dinner and shot some pool with my old highschool buddies which is always great fun. I may suck at it, but I sure do love me some billiards! And Saturday I went and saw the movie Beyond the Sea, the Kevin Spacey flick about Bobby Darin. I quite liked it and felt that Spacey did an amazing job of the singing and dancing (and not only was I the youngest person in the theatre, I was the only one shameless enough to sing along with all the songs). Thanks to this film I have a new respect for the man's talents (it doesn't hurt that I think he's cute). Sunday morning I was up bright and early at 6:20am to join a morning group that gathers for 3 hours of meditation every Sunday. I really enjoyed that and will be trying to make a habit of going every Sunday (though every Sunday at 8am is pretty harsh. lol). And the rest of the day Sunday was spent with a new guy I am smitten with...... HMMMM... could it be??

ANYWAY! I once again successfully procrastinated about doing my Hebrew homework so tonight is the night I do it, I *swear*. I can't keep putting it off, especially since I have class tomorrow. Has anyone found the cure for laziness and procrastination yet? Coz I'd give up my spleen for that.

Oh, and my new love is the tv show Battlestar Galactica. I loved the old show and I am loooooving the new one. Love it. Can't get enough of it. Taping each show and watching it repeatedly. (I bought the mini-series on dvd) If you're a sci-fi geek you need to get into this, it's awesome!!