Monday, January 10, 2005
my sexy new look!!
 
WELL???? Whattya think about my amazing new look for my blog??? Yes, si and I have been keeping this under our hats while she worked, reworked and reworked the template some more over the last month or so. Seems Firefox (my browser of choice) can be a tricky browser to write html coding for. But my beloved si has done it and I think the results are nothing short of gorgeous. She used some of the photos I have taken and made a beautiful banner out of them and has thoughtfully used my favourite colour (blue) to set the tone. Is it not beautiful?? I simply can't gush enough about this.

So if any of you are looking to redesign your website or blog I highly recommend you consider si as your personal website genius and designer extraordinaire. Her time, care, and consideration are beautifully reflected in the work she does. She makes sure she gets it the way YOU want it.

THANK YOU SI, I LOVE IT! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!