Friday, January 14, 2005
the norm
 
Well it seems like everything is back to normal. Temperatures here have plummeted back down to the usual chilly January readings and Palestinian terrorists have been killing Israelis. The newly elected Palestinian leader (Abbas) would do well to show some new leadership at this point and actually DO something, but I'm not exactly holding my breath. As I said, things seem to be back to normal. :-/

I'm looking forward to the weekend, myself. Plans to go out for dinner and billiards with my gang for birthday celebrations tonight. I'm getting together with my favourite aunt and uncle on Saturday for a long awaited date to see the movie Beyond the Sea. I love Bobby Darin, and I have been waiting for months for this movie! Then it's dinner with the family and racing home to catch the new Battlestar Galactica series premiere. *joy!* And Sunday it's 3 hours of meditation with a group nearby and then, all going well, I'm going to knuckle down and do some Hebrew homework. I will not bow to distractions, damnit!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Shabat Shalom.