Friday, January 21, 2005
even HELL has frozen over!!!!
 
it is -35C/-31F right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! gaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Do you know how hard it is to start my car in temperatures like this?? I have to talk to it nicely...stroke the steering wheel...and promise it I'll love it for ever and ever if it will just do me the favour of starting. And then I let it warm up before driving it, coz otherwise it makes horrible horrible noises as it creaks and complains.

The last few days have been icy cold, as I have mentioned before (though it warmed up yesterday to a balmy -28C/-18.4F, so I thought we were doing well). There's also been a rash of car jackings because people are leaving their cars to warm up outside, unattended. It's tough coz you *gotta* let the car warm up in weather like this, it's not good to run an engine that cold. I'm gonna be taking my chances too, so here's hoping no one steals my car.

Anyway, I'm gonna go get ready for work and warm up the car. I'll post later (my work week has finally calmed down, so I'll be able to) about such delightful topics as SpongeBob Gaypants. Tune in later!