Thursday, August 12, 2004
life marches on....
 
There's another mention of Aviva in the newspaper today. I guess I should feel something positive about this mention because it's an article/editorial talking about how people need to smarten up about boat safety, and used her as an example of what can happen if people disregard rules and regulations.
Really, I should stop looking in the news about her now. It's done, and I should start getting on with my life and healing....

On a happier note, today is the start of the two week countdown to when I leave for Israel. Hurray! I started making lists last night of things I need to do, buy and pack before I go. This brought on immediate stress as I suddenly realized all I have to do before I go. And I don't know how people pack days in advance, but I simply can't. I have to pack the morning I leave...maybe a bit the night before. But I wanna be dressed and ready when I pack so I have used everything I need and I can now pack it to go.

I have also been looking through a travel book for Israel to see what I might want to do. Is it bad that the book is 3 years outdated? No matter, if I read something I am interested in, I look it up on the net. I was going to write to a few of you who read my blog and offered help but I got a little sidetracked this week with all that has happened. Maybe this weekend when I finally have a moment to breathe.
And tonight I am having dinner at Princess Blondie's new home. Yay! Which reminds me.... the next Survivor series start September 16th. Blondie and I will be curling up on her couch in her new home to watch it together every Thursday, just like we did last season. :-)