Tuesday, August 03, 2004
a grin from ear to ear
 
Well, now that I am full "Israel trip planning" mode, I am starting to get pretty excited. I may only be going for a week, but it is going to be packed with fun. *grin* I talked to my travel agent today and gave her the green light to book the flight, and I am starting to plan out all the things I need to do in the next three weeks before I go (which of course involves a little shopping and listening to more Hebrew lessons in the car on the way to and from work. lol!). Also, a big blogger get together is in the works and I will have the honour of meeting some of my favourite bloggers. This means a lot to me and just adds icing to this cake.

Meantime I am struggling to fight off yet another friggin' cold. Why is it I am always getting sick?? Now is SO not the time to get sick; I was sick the last time I flew to Israel and let me tell ya, it's no picnic doing a plane landing with a sinus infection. I thought I knew what pain was, but the pressure and pain in my ears redefined my definition of pain. I was nearly deaf for many hours after that. So I am taking all measures I can think of to take care of myself and to combat this cold creeping in...eating well, taking it easy and taking vitamins. *fingers crossed*

So did any of you bother to read my post about my trip or did we all get caught up in my Israel news? That's alright, but I still recommend you check out the gorgeous pictures, such as this. I ask you, have you ever seen a greener place in the world??