Sunday, November 02, 2003
rise and shine!
 
I must really love my parents. It's 4:30am and I am up early in order to drive them to the airport so they can head off on a vacation to Savannah, Georgia. Actually, I'm glad they're going coz if anyone needs a vacation it's my decidely overworked father. If the man isn't forced to relax he's going to collapse soon. He works far too hard.

The pisser about being up this early is that by the time I get back home I won't have much time to go back to sleep before I have to get up again. My friends and I are geeking it out today, and heading to a toy show. Generally we go super early as well, since going later means missing all the good stuff/deals. So really, there won't be time to sleep in between the two events...I'm gonna be one tired little girl by this afternoon. That's okay, it's all for a good cause. LOL.

what are YOU guys doing for fun today?