Saturday, November 01, 2003
"in this house there is food"
 
Well, despite a craptacular night's sleep, I have recovered and managed to have an awesome day.
I went with my mother to look at a new condo unit being build down the street to see if I wanted to buy one. My mother is on crack if she thinks I can possibly afford to buy. But it was a fun outing anyway and we went to Swiss Chalet afterwards. I friggin' LOVE that restaurant, just so's you know. After that I went and bought the dvd 28 Days Later. eek!!! Zombies!! I can't wait. I watched it in the theatre, and I can't wait to watch it again. It scared the crap outta me, and with 3 alternate endings I scare myself again and again! lol


And I am very proud to say that I am now at one with my new fridge. I organized it this afternoon in anticipation of getting my groceries, and found that I actually like the set up for the most part. I hate having to get the milk pitcher from the middle shelf, but I'm sure I can get over it. In fact, the fridge is really quite large, and I'm pretty happy with how I've got things set up in there. Am I the only one that gets exciting by organization? lol
And to top things off I got my groceries delivered and I am a very very happy girl. Tidy home, shiny new fridge, and food aplenty! This is all good and good.

Oh! And one of the best purchases I made in this batch of groceries? My Deluxe Kitchen Double Swivel Faucet Aerator! The tap in my kitchen sink has been driving me CRAZY for years now because it's awkward and hard to rinse large items. NOW I finally can. ha HA! I installed that puppy myself, and I am damn excited about this little gadget.
Hm...perhaps a little too excited, I see that now. Hey, I'm tired, whattya want from me?? tsk.
I'm gonna go make myself something to eat...coz I have food now! FOOD!