Friday, May 19, 2006
Iran is at it again
 
I had to rub my eyes when I read this article, as I could not BELIEVE what I was reading....

"the "National Uniform Law" authorized by the Iranian parliament a few days ago.... includes a clause obligating Iranian Jews to wear a yellow ribbon. Members of the country’s Christian minority will be forces to wear a red ribbon, while those practicing the ancient Persian religion will be obligated to place a blue ribbon on their clothes... The new law is expected to go into effect within the next few months"

Why am I so surprised?? Yet I am! Have we forgotten what happened the last time Jews were told to wear badges?? And good luck to those Christians and Persians too, because Iran has a new king of the hill, and he has big plans....

UPDATE: seems the report was false....... or was it? I'm not so sure.