Thursday, May 11, 2006
comin's and goin's
 
Well, I am off again..... hitting the road for the next week or so. I will be home briefly on Sunday (come on, it's Mother's Day!) and then back on the road again Monday until Friday. Then it's the loooong weekend here I am taking FOUR days off. Oh yes I am, and richly deserved if I do say so myself. I've been workin' my butt off and I'm feeling quite burnt out for my efforts. I need the break and I need to not be driving somewhere for a few days.

On this trip I will be hitting such exciting locales as Kingston, Brockville, North Bay and Sudbury! Perhaps if you are good I will share pictures of my adventures. My grandmother reported to me last night that the blackflies are out already so that should add another dimension of fun to the trip up north next week. I love the feeling of being eaten alive.
Anyway, what I am sayin' here is that I am once again going to slip off the radar for a bit. No need to panic.

Before I go can I poll my readers for some help? I need to find me a P2P program that actually still works. I have been using Limewire Pro (thanks Tech Wench!) and was happy with it until the past couple of months when it's now become a nightmare trying to get it to download the smallest of songs. What gives?? Anyone have an alternatives that don't have spyware that will bung up my computer later?