Saturday, August 13, 2005
I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never going to keep me down.
 
Well another craptacular week has come and gone. Perhaps it is all meant to be this way so that I appreciate my time in Israel that much more, hm?

Yesterday I was let out of work early (I have no idea why, perhaps I just looked that whipped; I had only 4.5 hours sleep the night previous because I am well into the sleepless stage of preparing for my trip so my brain obsesses non-stop and I can't sleep anymore). I met up with Princess Blondie and her new hubby Bruno and we took in an afternoon movie "The Skeleton Key". It wasn't nearly as scary as I wanted it to be (will any movie ever be??) but it was well done and it was entertaining from start to finish. And that Kate Hudson! Holy wow is she beautiful!! And she is really starting to look like her mom.

Today I am running around trying to do all I can before the trip. I will begin packing up my apartment to make room for my friend who will be moving in and subletting from me. I have also already been on the phone with my bank to straighten out some financial issues.... I'm already running out of money for this trip and I haven't even left yet. I'm trying not to let panic set in, and instead trying to be calm and logical about working out a plan. The problem is, I have just never been good with money.

After that I just have to get some skirts and pants shortened/hemmed, buy a few more items and start packing. Just over two weeks and I am out of here!

Oh and I am trying a spray on tan today because I have given up any hope of getting a natural tan before I go. Sometimes a girl just has to admit to these things and let go. I can admit, my delicate Irish flesh just isn't meant to be anything other than white. I figure it's best to try it here before I go. I'll let you know if I am orange or golden.