Monday, May 09, 2005
to liv or livnot
 
So I haven't whined about my possible 5 month trip to Israel in a while.... maybe I'm due? Well, I guess I haven't written anything about it because there's nothing to really report. I have submitted my application for financial aid and all I can really do now is sit and pray until I find out how much, if any, I will receive (I won't find out until June 15th). Unless it's extremely generous I won't be able to go, so if anyone knows any rich Jews who'd like to sponsor lil' ole me on an adventure to Israel do let me know. Despite my best efforts I did *not* win the 22.5 million dollar jackpot this weekend. I'll try again this weekend.

What else....?

Um. I'm reading a book called "The Case for Israel" by Alan Dershowitz. An excellent book that outlines and dispels arguments and myths surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I am learning SO much and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the situation and understand the accusations against Israel.

I have put up a whole whack of pictures up on my photoblog "Dreaming In Blue" if you care to take a peek. You may find some amusing...

Boy... I sure am shootin' blanks today. I got nuthin'! Maybe something will come to me later in the day...