Wednesday, April 27, 2005
omg
 
I just read on Mulder's blog that his brother was killed during his army service (in Israel). As I read the post I clamped my hand over my mouth in shock. I had read about the incident in the news, but I had not seen the name. I didn't know it was his brother.

Baby, I am SO sorry for your loss. My love goes out to you and your family at this extremely difficult time...

UPDATE: Mulder, I am calling and calling and calling your cell but I can't get through!! Damn Israeli phones!! Call me if you can and I will keep trying to reach you.

UPDATE 2: Finally talked to Mulder. He sounded good, all things considered (I was the one doing the crying on the phone!). I have been crying about this on and off all morning. I hate to see a close friend go through such a terrible situation, and I wish there was more I could do. I wish I was in Israel to give him a big hug. I have been pouring over all the news articles about it trying to make sense of it (I am withholding details to protect Mulder's anonymity, though many Israelis likely already know of the event). If you would like to send your condolences why don't you head on over to Mulder's blog and show a fellow blogger a little love and support.