Tuesday, April 26, 2005
memes are for Livejournal users!
 
Alright, I *so* never do this sort of thing but Priss has tagged me and I am obliged to play along. So, without further ado (read: complaining) here are my answers...

If I could be a llama-rider... I'd show camel riders who's boss!

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I'd get me lots of booty! heh. *wink*

If I could be a linguist... I would finally get this crazy Hebrew language figured out.

If I could be a scientist... I would be a MAD scientist for sure!!

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world… it would be THE "World Court" so I could overturn the decisions made by those misinformed and ignorant miscreants (ie: ruling that it was illegal for Israel to build a fence to protect itself)

And now, as curses work, I must tap 3 more people in order to have the curse lifted from myself. So..... Sam, Katie-Yael, and Mulder! Pick five of the options below and tell us what you would do..

* If I could be a scientist…
* If I could be a farmer…
* If I could be a musician…
* If I could be a doctor…
* If I could be a painter…
* If I could be a gardener…
* If I could be a missionary…
* If I could be a chef…
* If I could be an architect…
* If I could be a linguist…
* If I could be a psychologist…
* If I could be a librarian…
* If I could be an athlete…
* If I could be a lawyer…
* If I could be an inn-keeper…
* If I could be a professor…
* If I could be a writer…
* If I could be a llama-rider…
* If I could be a bonnie pirate…
* If I could be an astronaut…
* If I could be a world famous blogger…
* If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
* If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

If you don't I will cry and you don't want that. Also, I will continue to be cursed and that's a horrible way to be. I think I die in 7 days or something. No wait, that was The Ring. Ok, back to the crying then... you don't want me to cry, right? Besides, we'll all be checking your blogs now to see that you're doing it. You wouldn't want to let us down, now would you? I didn't think so. Any complaints you have may be directed to Priss, not me.