Saturday, December 25, 2004
to those who celebrate....
 
...... I wish you a Merry Christmas. I myself am up bright and early (though slightly confused when my alarm went off. "hunh? what? what day is it? why is my alarm going off?) and I am heading over to my parents place to join them and my grandma for breakfast and presents. Oh the join of getting both Christmas and Chanukah! }:-)

Here's a couple of cute links to amuse you.... "It's a Wonderful Life" in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies. I love the bunny theatre! If you haven't checked it out before, go to the main page for my personal favourite The Exorcist. And if you would like to see more children who are terrified of Santa, check out the Scared of Santa photo gallery for more amusing looks at children utterly terrified by a man dressed in red (hat tip: Israellycool, who hat tipped: Wizbang). There is a bonus page that offers other great activities and photos (celebrities who dressed as Santa, build a snowman of your own, drive Santa's sleigh in a game where you drop presents, and build toys). Go ahead and have fun! I'm off to fill my belly full of food and swap feel-good presents. Happy Holidays, everyone!