Friday, December 24, 2004
Chrismukah
 
Well, I survived the snow storm yesterday. Work was long and tiring (I actually crawled under my desk for a 20 minute nap.. shhh!!) and then when it was time to leave work I was greeted with the task of trying to scrape a thick layer of ice off my car. And I mean THICK (pictures here and here). It took me 45 minutes to clear it off enough to drive!!!!!!!!

By the time I got home I was exhausted but went out for a quick bite of sushi with a friend (yes, I even took pics of that, here and here. I had to, it was a dragon roll! It looked cool!). When I got home I was greeted by two wonderful things, brought to me by fellow bloggers I've never actually met in person. First was a wonderful Christmas card from my beloved Sam (thank you sweetie!!) and then a phonecall from blog buddy, Jonathan (who assuredly has it colder in Montreal than I do here). Wow!! That was such a nice way to end my evening, thank you guys!!

After some shopping and wrapping for tomorrow's festivities (yes I celebrate both Christmas and Chanukak. Some of you know the full story, the rest I'm sure can figure it out) I am ready to go out for the night. I am meeting up with my friend who was unable to fly to her parents yesterday due to the storm (she got a flight for tomorrow), and we're gonna grab dinner and a movie.

To those celebrating, I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas Eve!