Friday, December 17, 2004
sunny days make me feel fine
 
Sunset in my front yardBeen a few days since I have written a post.... mostly because I just haven't had much to say. I mean...are you really interested in knowing that I bought some new fish to put in my aquarium? Do you really care that I got together with my buddy Princess Blondie and her beau Bruno to watch the Survivor finale? How about the fact that I got a new pair of running shoes for the gym? Not exactly mind blowing news bits to share. But there ya have it, just some of the highlights of the week. I could talk about the dating going on in my life, but I keep that stuff away from my blog, mostly out of respect for whomever I am seeing.

Life has marched on and I am feeling pretty good these days. The whole gym thing is working out pretty well and I am sticking with it and feeling great because of it. I sleep like a babe at night, though I seem to be having a hard time with my ankles. Having weak ankles seems like a ridiculous thing to hold me back, but it really is keeping me from getting the most out of my workout. Thus me buying new shoes to try and remedy the problem, but it's too early yet to determine if it's helping. Time will tell.

Anyway, we have also had a few good snow storms, including one last night, but it keeps melting away!!! *crycry* I want a big snow storm and I want it to STAY on the ground! But hey, we don't always get what we want, right?

I hope to do some relaxing this weekend and take in a whole slew of movies with a few friends. Maybe go on a date. Maybe clean my home up a bit too. Maybe do some reading. Maybe do some meditating. And maybe finally do some Hebrew homework; I am months behind.

The picture I included in this post was taken the other day from my apartment building. The sunset was just so beautiful, I couldn't resist. For a much bigger and more amazing version of it click here. As always you can just head over to my photoblog to check it out along with a few other pics I have put up. Oh, and I had an amusing dream last night.. you can go read about it in my dream blog.

shabat shalom!