Monday, December 06, 2004
enjoying the snow while it lasts...
 
If you know me at all by now you know that I love it when it snows. The more the better, and I get excited by big storms and all the chaos that ensues. Snow storms are great and if you don't get a chance to experience them wherever you live you are really missing out. You can come here and read all about it if you like, and drink up my bubbly enthusiasm. :-)


This morning I woke up to a giant snow storm outside my window and I am not ashamed to say I clapped my hands together and squealed with glee. Sure my drive into work would end up being a nightmare, but it would be worth it if it meant I got to have snow on the ground.


As you can see from the picture I was very excited, unlike the people in the second picture there who had the misfortune of running into each other. I eventually lost count of how many accidents I saw as I drove into work, and narrowly escaped being in one myself. My drive into work usually takes me 20 - 30 mins, but today it took me over an hour. However, as always happens with December snow in Toronto, this is all expected to melt as it warms up over the next few days and rains. Rain makes snow melt which makes me a very unhappy girl. *pout* This is why I always try and enjoy it while it lasts. For more pictures and the full story head over to my photoblog, Dreaming In Blue.