Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Chag Sameach!
 
Happy Chanukah!!At sundown tonight the Festival of Lights, aka Chanukah, begins. I wish all those celebrating a warm and wonderful Chanukah. Eat some potato cakes and doughnuts and feel no guilt! I personally am going to be making a stop in at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to get my jelly filled goodness. (hey, I'm not the only one!)

For those interested check out more information here or go check out Israellycool's post where he has compiled links, quotes and jokes. When my chanukiyah is fully lit (in eight days) I will post a picture of it (or you can go to my post from last year for a pic, but this year's picture will be taken from outside!). For a real American-style chanukiyah check out this picture. Yikes!

Meanwhile I'm gonna go do a little snow dance in the hopes of driving the rain away. Yes, it's RAINING now, and it's melting the snow away. It's made for a helluva drive into work this morning having traded blowing snow for super thick fog. Check it out, I took a picture of it on my way to work this morning (or as usual, go to my photoblog). More snow please!!!